Monday, January 4, 2010

The Girls Have Dropped by the Lane!



These new girls on the block are so much fun. Pop over to BRAMBLEBERRY LANE to view more of my new products. I can't believe it is 2010 already but boy have I been working on a bunch of stuff to make your New Year fun and festive. I have done everything with these stickers from add them to some metal rimmed tags to the background on a Valentine project for a upcoming Tuesday Tutorial. And speaking of Tuesday Tutorials check back tomorrow to see what I have in store for you. Decorating has never been so fun and or easy when you see this weeks project. Paper is our friend and it shouldn't be left in a pile never touched so stop by on Tuesdays starting January 12th to see what I am creating with my stash.

Here is another set of fun, fresh and vintage stickers. Do you like that combo of words? Any who, this set has the scalloped edges and they measure 1 1/4" 's so a little bigger then the normal ones. This set is from the fab vintage books my daughter gave me! Alright all, Third Eye Blind just came on the i tunes so since everyone went back to work and school it is time for me to dance around my house like a crazy, yet happy, person.

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: