Saturday, January 23, 2010

SEMI-FORMAL 2010- ISN'T SHE LOVELY!!!!

Well there is my girl. She is the most beautiful bell at the ball! When we picked up this dress before she ever tried it on we knew it was the one. She picked up her new glasses today to top of her outfit. She enjoys being able to see and these new glasses really help with that. Unfortunately, you can't see her really cute silver shoes in this one but they worked beautifully. This photo was taken at her friends house. All of them meet there to go together. I totally forgot to take a pic at home and some how by the grace of God my camera was in my purse so I didn't miss this wonderful girl on her way to the dance.

Well now I must wait to go pick her up so I am going to work on a page for this picture. I am making a 16th Year album for her so she has a hard copy of all the fun she had when she was 16. Maybe it is because I am turning 40 this year, but I think it is important to be able to look back at those carefree times. I will share the book when it is all done and as I go along this year!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: