Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More Love is in The Air, Or @ Least in The Air Mail!

I know, I know, I can't help myself. I love making Valentine's. Maybe it comes from the excitement of that white paper bag that would hang on the front of your desk as a child on Valentine's Day. You would get to decorate it in art class and then hang it there for the big day. For that very moment to see when and if that special someone is going to drop a card in your bag. I remember buying my box of cards as a kid and going over them and deciding who was going to get which one. What would this card say or mean to the love of your life. Now for me, that was my husband(he just didn't know it at the time.)

For this one I wanted it to be romantic. I think the papers lend to that feeling very well. The card measures 6 x 4. I went around the edges of everything with Color Box dark brown Chalk Inkpad. The brads and the frame add dimension to the card. And I layered the blue layer up and over the back to give it a really finished look. You can see this in the picture below. I hope you all enjoy this and it gives you all some inspiration!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: