Friday, January 15, 2010

A CARD IN SECONDS!

Alright everyone, this one is quick and simple and not a lot of items are involved to create it. Not only as a Valentine, but think of the color changes you can make and embellishments and it turn into a quick birthday card. With some left over textured card stock this card was completed in minutes. It measures 4 1/2" 's square.


Here are the few products I used to complete it. If you haven't already purchased a Souffle Pen what are you waiting for? It is yummy and puffs up as it dries and can be used for so many things. I do go over my lines twice when I use it on such dark paper. Some times it comes out a little watered down. I also start it out on a separate paper to make sure it is flowing once I use it. Then there is my FABULOUS CONVERSATION HEARTS! This time of year I am using and selling these little guys like crazy so make sure you pick them up today!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: