Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I LIKE THIS ONE!




I get silly when I like something I create and I like this. Instead of going to the store and buying some generic banner take a look at this one. And it can be yours as a fun kit to do with your kids, by your self or at a crop. So easy to put together yet those Amy Butler Papers make it stand out. It is full of color so can be used for any persons birthday. But it does give me the idea to go into my stash and make up a Boy theme, a Girl theme and a happy silly everyday theme for birthdays. I love this one and I think you will too. You can adjust the letters how ever you would like to make it longer or shorter. And the brads make it pop. Let me know what you all think!




CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AL!! I absolutely LOVE this new banner!! Really - it's fun, and colourful, and functional, and re-useable - and everything you want really! Super cool - well done you... AND HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY LOGY BEAR!!!!! xxxxxx