Friday, June 6, 2008

I AM SO PROUD


So, you gals that love to blog may have run into the Girl Indie Birthday Bash. http://themommydesigner.blogspot.com/ There is a bunch of great prizes being given away and all you need to do is click on the link they provide and give a little revue of the shop you look at and your in the drawing. Isn't that awesome? And yes they asked yours truly to join. So you better head over there because I have a awesome prize pack up for grabs on their blog. Everything you see here is being given away. So go to my website and stroll around then go write a revue. Maybe you will be the big winner!


Have you seen the new products that I listed yesterday? The horse stickers are so great. And I am a big basket collector, so the basket stickers and journal spots are a scrapers dream for me. The Basket Stickers are so pretty. I have added them to everything that sits still this week.

OK, more is on the way so stay tuned. I am living the dream, and scrapping about it along the way!


CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!!!

No comments: