Monday, August 17, 2009

TO STICKER OR NOT TO STICKER...THAT IS THE QUESTION. YEAH, LETS STICKER!


Oh my gosh, do I LOVE THESE STICKERS! This is my New RETRO STICKER SEAL SET! They are truly bright and bold. They are from the new Basic Grey papers that just arrived and I want to stick them on everything. As soon as I saw the paper I said to myself..."self, you would be crazy not to make these into stickers". And so I did. They would be a great addition to a boys birthday invites or gift bags. Maybe you are having a Woodstock Event, wow they would be perfect for that. They give you the strong feeling of tie dye. So what ever fun and great thing you would like to do with them drop me a line and let me know. I love to hear what great ideas people come up with to do with my handmade products!
Back to creating....so remember....
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: