Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Amy Butler Paper Has Arrived



Love, Love, Love these new Amy Butler papers that have come the way of Brambleberry Lane. As always they are double sided and the colors are the perfect combination of vibrant and laid back. She always adds a few less busy sheets to her line and that thrills me. Sometimes you just need a plain old background that compliments the bright and fun patterns. And Amy Butler delivers as always. I have a bunch of the 6 x 6 packs in this great card stock. And it looks like the old sticker queen is itching to turn some of these papers into a new group of stickers, so stay tuned for that!
You can also tune in this week for some great new sticker/ seals for the holiday season. Some of our favorite paper companies have sent me some GREAT papers and what else is a girl to do but turn them into stickers! Oh and I have been playing with the new ATC/ACEO Embellishment set. I have everything from tiny pointing fingers to buttons to base cards and I think your going to like it.
Alrighty, time to get to creative fun here at Brambleberry Lane and I will check in with you all again soon!
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

1 comment:

Courtney Baker said...

Love Amy Butler. She really does always deliver!