Friday, August 14, 2009

HERE COMES THE NEW CHRISTMAS LINE OF STICKERS!

Well here they are. Some of my new Holiday Stickers for Christmas 2009. The colors are rich and I just know you will enjoy them. The red sheet music can really be used all year long but what a great accent to those gold envelopes.

The Ice Skates are one of my favorite sets. There is glitter on the skate blades. They have a really fun old fashion feel. This is the perfect snowflake blue for the back round. Once again the colors are strong so they will stand out.
And these mittens make me feel all warm and fuzzy even on a really hot day. They feature some great bling with glitter on the blue mittens. These will be a fab addition to your stash.

And last but not least, this years addition of Peppermint Candy. Last years where so popular and I was afraid I was not going to have as great of a pattern to go with but I am in love with these. A strong red is hard to find but this one delivers. The backgrounds go from off white to white so you will love every moment of these little hard candies!

So please enjoy all of these new latest and greatest holiday stickers from Brambleberry Lane. Keep and eye out for a couple more as well. You know I can't stop my self!
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

1 comment:

Kathlene said...

Darling designs! Love them.