Monday, August 17, 2009

HALLOWEEN ATC/ACEO


So this week is my birthday. Yes I know that some people have a problem with the next year coming. Well not me. I love getting older. I love to see what I can get done in a year. But as always, when birthday time comes around I start feeling really creative. I start making things like crazy. I dream about creating, I think about it while I am driving. It even is on my mind while I am drinking coffee. And as many of you know when I drink coffee, I savor every second of it. This year is no exception. My mind and hands are racing. If I am not making something, I am making a list to make something later. Yup, I am a summer baby that just loves the fall and winter seasons and all the fun the goes along with them.
So here is my latest little ATC/ACEO. It uses my chipboard ATC blanks as well as some of the new little bits and pieces from my new package of ATC fun. You will get to play with some great tiny calendars and a finger or two to point your way. Keep an eye out for the entire package that will be featured this week!
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: