Saturday, August 15, 2009

OUTDOOR FUN COURTESY OF ED AND LINDA


So I finally finished the swing for the yard. It was the hardest thing I have ever painted. And then add the huge amount of rain the Northeast has had this year and you can see why it has taken me weeks to finish. It was white and I had the bright idea to make it brown. I am not always very smart. But it is done now and I love it. There is a table that goes in the middle of it. Perfect for reading the morning paper. It just needs to dry and I will be all ready to go. Once again, a very generous gift from Mom and Dad has a wonderful place in our lives, and for that I am grateful!
Next is my Moon flower. The vine has been growing up the side porch. It has finally given me a flower. The flower blooms after dinner and is gone by morning. Hence the Moon Flower name. I have not had one in years and it really is beautiful!


CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: