Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What Are You Doing For National Scrapbooking Day?






The Vintage Plum will be giving away a couple of my products this weekend for National Scrapbooking Day. They will be some of my fab new black and cream stickers. These have been great sellers especially to the bridal crowd. I am making them in 1" circles, a scalloped edge and fleur de lis. Something for everyone. The Vintage Plum is also having other fun goings on this weekend so you should check them out. They also carry some great kits and have a very creative design team.



I have a family event this weekend otherwise you will find me online with the many different events you can participate in. There are so many ideas out there. When ever I teach I try to get people to do the one thing they never do...scrap lift. Yes that is the technical term for copying someone else's page. Are you ever just totally stuck? You know you want to create something but no ideas are flowing? Then start taking a look around the web. There are so many ideas right at your finger tips. Now I am not saying you have to or should copy something to a tee. Just go and take some ideas. Maybe you are the type of scrapper that fits as many pictures on a page as humanly possible. Look around at the pages that people put all of the focus on one picture. Do all of your books jump from one topic to another? Try a theme book. This is the one I am working on right now. I love using coordination papers. It is easy, and I don't have to think to much about it. Everything matches and I can just concentrate on the embellishments. So this is where I am starting. Thursday I will show you all the embellishments I have added.



Alright, now get out and make some plans for yourself to be able to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, and remember...



CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: