Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SOMETIMES THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH ONE PAPER!



I grab a hold of something and just can't let go sometimes. This paper is a example of that pig headed way. With out a doubt, these are the most perfect wedding papers I have seen in a long time. They are a beautiful combination of black and cream. They could be used for anything from the background to the table numbers to a accent on the place cards. If you are making your own invites, you could print all of the words on a lovely paper and then use this as the background to stick them to.
As you can see, I have had a ball making them into two different versions of stickers. I am a big fan of the round seals. But these fleur de lis patterns of die cut are right up my ally. They will really stand out what ever you use them on. Personally, I like to use something like the fleur de lis set on the front corner as well on my envelope. Try them I know you will love them!
Tonight is a family tradition that I always did with my mom and dad and still do it to this day with my kids. This is the only week of the year that Golden Krust Bakery makes Paska(or Bobka). It is a Easter tradition. I take all of the kids up to pick out the biggest one they can find. Every year a different child gets to carry it to the car. I am not sure why that is so exciting for them but it is so we do it every year. I think it is the grounded feeling you get when you have family holiday traditions. I think giving them this teaches them how important it is to remember to put family first because they are the ones you can come back to over and over again. This bread is big and the only way that I can describe it is it looks like a big mushroom. But it is always tasty and it always makes you feel like home. What traditions will you have this week with your family? Find one and make it your own, they will thank you some day!
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: