Wednesday, April 22, 2009

TABLE SCRAPS, STICKERS AND RUNNING KIDS OH MY!

Shall we start with my TABLE SCRAPS? I am grouping some new inspiration kits for all of you creative folk out there. This first one is the set I call "TABLE SCRAPS~VINTAGE INSPIRATION". I really like this set because it is perfect for everything from a set of tags to ACEO/ATC project or even a small scrapbook. Featured in this set is some of the "new" or should I say "old" sheet music. I am going to be listing them on there own but for this I have added some to this little kit. Included in this set is...
~8 SHEETS OF 6X6 PAPER
~5 SHEETS VARIOUS SIZE SHEET MUSIC
~5 RIBBONS TOTALLING 7 FEET IN LENGTH
~BUTTONS
~FABRIC FLOWERS
~CHIPBOARD FLOWERS
~CHIPBOARD KEYS
~LAYERED FLOWER
~BRADS
~HANDEL BRAD
Yes sir that is a bunch of fun and inspiration for your creative minds. Thursday will be the next set of can't live without inspiration so stay tuned for that.
ED, THE TELEPHONE IS FOR YOU!

Next are these darn cute and fun telephone stickers. My dad was a telephone lineman while I was growing up. So these seem to be the perfect addition to the ever growing sticker collection that I am creating. What do you think? Let me know I would love to hear from you.

JOSH IS IN THE GREEN SHIRT

Today was Josh's first track meet. The true first meet was cancelled. But there he goes. He is a great distance runner. It all seems effortless when he runs. I seems to glide around that track. I love to watch him. Way to go babe!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: