Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR EQUALS HAPPY ORGANIZATION!

Here it is. One of the many parts to my new organization in 09' theme. Sure I can vow to drop 20 pounds but less face facts, if that happens great. But I know I can see a organized working area everyday. I have been putting these together since Christmas morning and I have a wall of fun now to work with. I am separating and organizing because last year I purchased just one of these little guys. Every time I went to put my hands on something, there is was. No, I am not a info-mercial or anything like that. I am just living the piece and satisfaction of finding everything in its place.
Alright, alright, I'll think about the 20 pounds thing too!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy New Year & Best Wishes for a very prosperous 2009!