Friday, January 9, 2009

PAPER, PAPER, AND MORE NEW PAPERS!



I love putting packs of paper together. Years ago when I started teaching scrapbooking classes the one thing I heard over and over was..."I can't match paper, please help" So many scrappers go into a store and buy a ton of things they are still looking at years later because there is no matching them to anything else. This is where I come in. I love to search all of the great companies out there and put together some great grouping for you. Here are a few examples of some of the new offering I have at Brambleberry Lane for you to create with. Isn't the new B&W a great fit. I am always on the look out for wonderful B&W papers because they have so many uses. The brown and tans with the blues and green tossed in for good measure from Chatter Box will make your ideas soar. This is one of my new favorite set. Then last but not least the Basic Grey set, Eva is such a wonderful combo of single sided cardstock that will never leave you wondering what to make with it, only thing you will be wondering is...how did I run out so quick!
So go on over to Brambleberry Lane and let me know what you think of all the new papers. Plus CHA will be in a matter of weeks and I am holding my breath until all of the new great papers are released.
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, AL, the new papers are divine! *drools*