Thursday, January 15, 2009

WHAT CAN I MAKE WITH WHITE CHIPBOARD?

Well I have been trying to think of new things that would make everyone want to create. That really has been a mission of mine for a long time. I walk into a craft store and think."oh yes I can". But then I go and teach a scrapbooking class and I find these people that have never had
that rush of feeling and thought that you must go home and create something fabulous. So to help the masses this is what I do. Find one thing and turn it into another so you can try too. So before Christmas, when all of my power outage problems where going on, I was delivered a package of white chipboard that I had ordered. It was the last thing on my mind at the time with the weather and holiday's causing confusion and delay with my schedule. But now that the holiday fog has lifted, lets do it! So yesterday we started with the white chipboard ATC's and maybe by the end of the day you will find some more chipboard fun. I know you are excited.
As far as inspiration is concerned, have you ever just tried copying. I know you die hard scrappers out there get a ton of Scrapbooking Mags. Why not try to copy one of those great layouts and make it your own. Do the sketch thing. Just draw the layout on paper and change the colors to the papers you have on hand. Don't waist what you have already purchased, use it and love it. And once again I will tell you to "TRY ATC'S". I promise you will love how quick and easy it is to finish something!
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!
~P.S. DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE VALENTINE GIVEAWAY. JUST LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND YOU WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN!

No comments: