Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What Fun Valentine Stickers and More!


Well now that I am on the road to a organized workspace with all my great new cubes and dividers, it is time to create again. These too cute for words Valentine Stickers are perfect for a grown up or a little girl. I love the great red and the flowers that are hearts. What will you add them to?


My next fun project for the LOVE day will be released Wed. with some fun childhood favorites. I love this next release because it reminds me of one of my favorite candies. Can you guess what it is going to be? Well check back in on Wednesday to see.


How about your projects and plans for the New Year. I am going full speed ahead with all of my ATC projects. Please try them yourself because you will find how simple and fun they are.

Alright now get out there and make something great! And as always.....


CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: