Thursday, August 7, 2008

I LOVE AUTUMN


I am a fall girl. I love the colors, the pumpkins and of course all the smells of apple cider and pie. Everything has a warmth and family togetherness written all over it. OH, wait for this....FOOTBALL! I love to watch my Josh play football. I may be the only mother that behind a set of dark glasses on the side line that tears up because of how proud of him I am.


So as a creative person in the retail world I am adding the fun of Autumn to my products. Have you seen the Halloween Journal Spots? Or the stickers that have the great pumpkins in them? Well if you haven't take a peek here and jump right over to Brambleberry Lane and check out everything. Now you can click on "Holiday Shop" under sections and you will see some of it there. Or get some coffee and pull up a chair and take your time with all the pages and find what is right for you.


CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: