Sunday, August 31, 2008

HARVEST DAY IS UPON US!



Well today we started harvesting the garden. I should say the very large garden. I have never ever grown potato's in my life until this season and it was like opening a present because you never know what you are going to find until you dig deeper. Some where small, some where large but everyone was full of new and happy feelings of "look what we did this year". There is still so much more to do and so much more that is growing but this was a very fruitful(or should I say vegetable) day.

There is more paper on the way and I am finally catching up with all of the sticker orders that where behind because of no sticky stuff to make them with. Oh and keep a eye out for my new shop this fall on Lollishops. What a great group of artist and creative minds that will have everything from purses to oh yes, scrapbooking products!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY! (or at least grow it)

No comments: