Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy People Everywhere!

Well the fair started and the kids had a blast. We will be back over there today for the beginning of the Tractor Pulls. Yes I said Tractor Pulls. I love America. I talk to people all over the world and many places have not heard of this ritual of ours. I think it is amazing that while I eat a big piece of fried dough I can attempt to cover all of the kids ears every time another one goes by. So, that is why God gave me boobs. It was to bury small heads in my chest so they don't have hearing problems the rest of their lives. So that is what I will be doing with all my little friends today.
Then it will happen...I get to work at the Fried Dough or Milk Shake booth at the fair for the Booster Club. I am so excited. I always wanted to do this. I know this doesn't make sense to many of you but I love the little things in life. They make me really happy. I love doing something new. So hopefully I won't burn myself or forget to shut off the milkshake maker, otherwise they will never let me help again!

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW FOR FREE STUFF. CHECK OUT THE 8/23 POST!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: