Thursday, October 20, 2011

Workin On Holiday Ornaments Today!


Back n forth, back n forth and it is only the beginning of the season. Started playing around with some rounds today.



This one is waiting for a little more glue to connect it with. Some how, the one time I am trying to finish something, I run out of glue sticks. Arrrrrrggggghhhh. Any who, last year I had purchased the Martha Stewart tool that makes all of the folds the perfect distance apart. You just run down the lines with a bone folder and you have the perfect fold. Around the edge I used the crepe paper and glitter look. I have been looking at many antique ornaments and I can't believe how many incorporate paper or are totally made of paper.


I better be off. Need to get some sleep before I take a trip to find glue sticks Friday!


CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!!!!

No comments: