Saturday, October 15, 2011

7:30 IN THE MORNING IN MY BACKYARD





My husband was off to work. Noah, both dogs and the chickens have been fed so it was time to take the camera out in the yard. There is a totally different light in the morning in the fall. The lawn and everything else that will sit still is littered with leaves.




The Cat tails are starting to change form down by the water.





The shrubs I moved this summer are such a beautiful red.



The pond has a wonderful light that only hits the top of the trees as the sun is coming up.




The flowers are still here and there around the yard but are almost gone for a long winters nap. And the chickens are not sure why the leaves keep dropping from the trees and landing on them.



The swing is my favorite place to hide while waiting for the geese to land on the pond.





And I guess now I have become a part of my Autumn back yard so a picture of me is in order, well at least of my boots!



CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

1 comment:

jinxxxygirl said...

The chickens probably think the 'sky is falling' LOL!