Sunday, October 16, 2011

My New Keep Calm Line




Whether on Atlas, Dictionary or regular old(vintage) book pages I am Keeping Calm and carrying on! I have a list a mile long and counting. If you have requests that you don't see on my site please let me know. Sometimes I have them but just have not listed them yet.




I love this sewing one. I know how many crafty gals are out there so I also have a scrapbooking one and a couple others that will be wonderful to decorate your creative space with.
Then the tea one. I know that you all know my GIANT love of coffee and I have one for that. But it is green tea that I drink twice a day that has totally saved me from the roller coaster ride of sinus infections that I lived with for years. Yes I know it is hard to believe, but I drink two cup of decaf green tea(hot) per day and I do not take any meds that I had been taking daily for many years. It is one of the best things I have done for myself. No more steroids being sprayed in my nose each day, no more Advil to reduce the swelling in my sinus(which gave me a ulcer by the way) just the sheer will to drink two cups of green tea a day and I feel fabulous!




And this last pic is of my Mothers Day Gift(the best one ever). This is my puppy Bella. She is now 6 1/2 months old. She is so loving. If you have ever had your own Boxer you know how loving, loyal and down right beautiful. She chews things a little more then she should but I hope that changes soon. But never the less, she is the best little girl and I love her to death. I thought you would all like to meet her!




CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: