Sunday, October 2, 2011

WHAT'S IN COLOR



For this weeks whats in color I have three of my fav's. One prints subject matter does not have anything to do with the others but I really like all them. The first one is one of my French Market Collage prints. There is both black and white and color in this fabulous combo.





And I think you will like this mushroom print as well. I have this one grouped with 2 other black and white prints and the pop of color really makes a statement.




And last but not least this one maybe crabby but that is just the way I like him. The color on this print is wonderful because it is really neutral so it can go perfectly with other colored prints as well as some of my lovely black and white prints from under the sea.



I hope you like them all and are inspired by them. I would love to hear what you think of these colored prints!



CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: