Sunday, November 29, 2009

NEW CHRISTMAS CHIPBOARD ALBUM


Oh my gosh I love this new album. It is made up of a Santa Hat, Christmas Tree, Mitten, Ornament, Snowman and a Gingerbread Man! And it is only $2.50!!!! This chipboard album would make a great quick little Christmas gift to make or just give as is. But the other thought I am working on is each one being a super special gift tag. Oh yeah, they would be perfect as a gift tag.


You can find it at either http://www.brambleberrylane.artfire.com or http://www.brambleberrylane.etsy.com


So many ideas you could use for this set just get working. There isn't much time left to Christmas. I think I am going to make a album with the kids with this. It can showcase our cookie making night. I love brag books that I can take with me. This over all measures approx. 7 x 7. But truly every page is a different size. For instance the snowman at his largest point width wise is 3 1/2 x 6 3/4" tall. So they do vary. I hope you really enjoy this set!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: