Monday, November 23, 2009

THEY ARE ARRIVING TODAY!

Picture courtesy the 7 Gypsies website



I am totally on board with paper products and there incredible colors and patterns turning into home dec. And here is a great way to jump into the big pond of not only decorating but trying your hand at ATC's while you are at it. This 4 x 6 printers tray from 7 Gypsies will be dropped of at the door step of Brambleberry Lane today. The top picture is a example of what you can do with this great little printers tray. I have been working on my squares so as soon as it gets here I can drop them right in and hang them up.

I am starting with a Holiday theme. Lets face it, I can't think about anything else but the holidays upon us. So this will be perfect. Lets talk about it being a great gift. I know that you have a ton of paper out there just sitting in your stash waiting to be used. Well here you go. You will just need to create a few cute little box's and add pictures, (with embellishments of course) and you have a great gift for under $20 bucks. Now that is a great idea.

I will post my first done one once they arrive!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

(I know I will!)

No comments: