Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW PAPERS @ BRAMBLEBERRY LANE?






Hey there Mister Gingerbread Man! You could totally make a house (a gingerbread house) out of paper with this set. The fabulous papers from American Crafts featured in this set are all about the building of some great Christmas memories. I have a great little chipboard book and house that I am going to be working on over the next couple of weeks with this grouping. I am so excited about this set. And there are ***30*** sheets in the set!


WOW these are FABULOUS! This set is full of card stock, flocking and fun. Oh yes I did say flocking. The heads in the first picture are flocked. I know it is crazy but true. Not to mention all the other great papers in this set. You will totally love them!







Don't hate me because I love this paper. They are pretty and cute all at the same time. This set is full of whimsy. The colors are the perfect tones. The combination of traditional colors and the pinks never crosses that fine line of too much on one paper. Instead, they truly compliment each other. And yes there are ***24*** of them waiting for you @ Brambleberry Lane!





CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: