Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SCRATCH THAT............

OK, so I thought I ordered the little ones...but I was wrong. I got the big ones. So everyone of these little boxes on these TOTALLY AWESOME PRINTER TRAYS Measures 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. The total over all size is about 12 1/4 x 15 approx. That is with the handle on the top added in.


And how about this handle? What a great way to hang this printers tray. Now I am sure they could have just added one of those key whole cutouts on the back to hang it. But this really adds a lot to the look.

Now there are 12 rectangles in all for you to fill so isn't' that great. As you see I am playing with all of the fun things I can do. Playing with a Christmas theme right now. The great thing about my clear stamps, I can lay them out where I am thinking about using them before I even stamp with them. Plus I can try a bunch of different possibilities before I settle on what I would like to go with.

Now here are some quick ideas. There are 12 places so you could do a little calendar work. That would be so simple. Or you could change the theme with the seasons. Why not use poster putty to hold in your ATC's and little treasures instead of glue. That way you can use the same printers tray over and over to change when ever you feel like. Oh I know, here is a great one. How about hanging it in your home and filling it with your child's class picture and maybe a little memento every year. Or a graduation gift. So many things that you can do with this one. I am glad I messed up and ordered the big ones.

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: