Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Love These Matchbooks!


I know, I know, we are in the Christmas mood. But I just got finished making this order of these for this lovely customer and I thought I would share my great fun with you all. I really love to put together these matchbooks. But even more then that I love to find great papers to make them with. Yes, I am enjoying myself. I am adding the Christmas versions to all of my gifts this year. My daughter loves to have little things and this will be perfect in some great colors to add to her gifts.
So today we all went shop, shop, shopping. We took my mom and as always she spoiled us rotten. I love spending time with my kids and my mom together. It is great when we all get to interact and laugh together. I think it is so important to have a great relationship with as many of the family members as you can introduce to your kids. This is how they learn their history and where they came from. I just heard news that my sister and I can join the DAR because our family has proven the history and ties to the American Revolution. I think that is just fabulous. I love family history. So that is where scrapbooking falls into my life I guess. Aren't I lucky!
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

1 comment:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

These are just GORGEOUS!! and so unique!!
Thanks for popping past my blog!