Sunday, September 21, 2008

Then End of Summer is Here!


As many of you know, I live by a large pond. It is lovely to look at and see all of the incredible wildlife that reside there. I work by large glass doors on my computer and this is one of the sunflowers that my Logan planted. I see it out my window and I am amazed that the tiny seed that was planted in the spring by a then 3 year old made such beauty and colors. But these beautiful colors come with a price. The end of summer. We live in a great area here in the North East if for nothing else the wonderful and brilliant change of seasons. I love harvesting the garden and decorating with pumpkins and bitter sweet. Next weekend we are going apple picking and to the hay maze. All of these things I love so much, but as a summer born gal I will miss the season of growing and warmth. So I can't decide if I am happy or sad that the seasons are changing? Wait a minute, This means new clothes and turtleneck sweaters. Plus a new handbag and shoes. Oh darn, here comes my husband and he can't see this shopping list of happiness. I must go, he can't stand it when I even think about spending money unless I am looking at chainsaws!
~ps...Have you seen all of those great things over at Brambleberry Lane?
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!!!!

No comments: