Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Stars Are Out Tonight


I am a big fan of stars. There is so much that you can do with them. Here are my new chipboard stars that I can't wait to share with all of you! I am working on using these for my hall tree this year. I almost think I will leave them plan because I love the "kraft" color of the chipboard. Maybe I will glitter them and paint them white while I am at it. But what is great is that a couple sets of these strung on a small tree will look awesome. So I am off to play with them now that I have a bunch of sets made. Oh I know, I think I will do a upcoming ATC with them as well. Oh yes I can do a package tag with them. OK, I must go and get out my Archival inks so I can stamp "to" and "from" on them. Sorry kids, Mommy isn't making dinner tonight, she has to create.

Have a great night everyone and remember to list your 20 Favorite Little things about fall!


CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Love these darling stars, I've had your etsy shop marked as a favorite for some time now! So nice to read your blog, and we'll be fellow sellers on lollishops, can't wait!
Gail