Saturday, September 20, 2008

LOLLISHOP IS COMING



View my page on LolliShops Guild




We are all so excited that the Lolloshops will be opening for the upcoming Holiday Season. At the top of my blog you will see the link to the Lollishop Guild. The preparations are underway for this great new website full of very talented juried artists. I have been talking with some of the other vendors that will be on this site and let me tell you they are a incredible group of creative minds just waiting to share their wares with you. I highly recommend you bookmark this for future ref and make sure you check back to see the progress and the dates of opening. I will be making a weekly posting about the progress. So get excited and get ready to get shopping!!!!!!!!!!!






CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

1 comment:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Wonderful to hear that you will be a vendor at the Lollishop! I too have been accepted! Hope to get to know you!