Thursday, September 18, 2008

So Many NEW PRODUCTS...


Hello All! I have been a very busy girl making and posting new products. Plus finding new places to display them like Lollishops. I can't wait for that to open. Well the world of ATC'S and other fun products has been buzz buzz buzzing around here. The new stickers that I have out are going like hotcakes so jump in and enjoy some for yourself.


For everyone following the family, Logan is thriving in Pre-K. I can't explain how happy this little boy is. Mo and Jo are doing very well too. Morgan started High School. I can feel the grey hairs popping as we speak. Josh is in middle and his first modified football game is tonight. I love to watch him play football. You can really see the thrill he gets from playing it. Not to mention the emotional mother on the side lines trying not to run on the field and tackle everyone of those boys that knock into my beautiful baby. And as for number 4, Noah. He is very lonely all by himself. You can tell how much he misses Logan. But like his dad, he has the gift of TALK. He is not able to keep that cute little mouth shut for even two seconds. It is like having my own play by play of what is going on around me at all times. So I have had to switch to packing all of your items at night because the day time is getting a little busy with Noah amusement. But I wouldn't change a thing!

Alright, time to get back to a little creativity!


CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: