Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What Are You Working With Today?


I love these ribbon buckles. Sometimes a get these great little things and then stair at them. First I think, aren't they just grand. Then I think, I don't want to use them on the wrong project and then be without them when I want to use them. Can you see my problem here? I love little things like this. I am sure it goes back to my child hold when I would take a bunch of little trinkets under my cape to church and inevitable drop them all when it was quite. I am good at being loud and making noise. I have never been called a shrinking violet that is for sure. Any who, I need to get over it and start playing with some of these fun little toys around here.
I have them in brass squares,




as well as ovals.




Oh yeah and these darn cute rectangles.


Aren't they all so much fun. You can also slip them over paper, not just ribbon. I love adding accents that have dimension. The shine of these guys will really catch your eye and add to your next project!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

2 comments:

Embellished Bayou said...

Those are great...I don't scrapbook, but I'm sure I could find something fun to use them for!

Jo and Jimmy said...

Hi! I have awarded you the Honest Scrap Award!

Please check out my blog!

www.blissfulbloomspaper.blogspot.com

Congratulations! :)