Saturday, May 23, 2009

SEVEN THINGS I SAW ON SATURDAY!

One of the great new spinners from Cosmo Cricket

Okay, here are this weeks SEVEN THINGS I SAW ON SATURDAY. These are different products that I have run into that I think would be darn fun to create with. Some may be things you have seen before, others will be brand new to you and I so lets see what we find this week...

Cosmo Cricket

Maya Road (I carry these yummy cupcakes)



Cropadile Big Bite


Camping Flash cards from Brambleberry Lane

Cosmo Robots Maya Road Tree Album

Now many of you are seasoned scrappers and artists in the world of trading cards. But some people are just starting out, so I am trying to mix it up for all. I love all of the options out there. Being in the industry I am always amazed at what I fined. If you have any questions about these product please let me know. If I don't carry them I will show you where you can get your hands on these fun creative products. Time to go for ice cream so have a great night!
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!



No comments: