Sunday, May 10, 2009

ALWAYS START WITH SOMETHING SIMPLE...IT JUST WORKS!


I am teaching a beginners class this week. I love teaching beginners in the spring because you can use happy colors that are some times unexpected. I love combining red and purple. The two colors make each other pop. When ever I do a beginner class it is cut and paste. I pick great colors(that all match) and then the work speaks for itself. When someone has never done scrapbooking or really hasn't created anything like that, it is a big task to then ask them to pick papers and colors. If they don't make the first project turn out well they can turn away from creating all together. Especially the first timers want to have a great result. We all know how much fun and how great it is to add paper and photos to show the wonderful times our family has had together. But passing on that pleasure to others can be just as rewarding. What are you going to teach a friend to do?

Well I must be off to spend Mothers Day with my mom, sister and cousins. To all of the moms out there, especially my mother in-law, sister in laws and girlfriends. Happy Mothers Day!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy mothers' day al xxx

bethchien said...

That looks adorable!!