Monday, May 5, 2008

OUR WHEELS ARE ALWAYS TURNING

Ever since Christmas, my list has grown longer and longer on our new creations. I am always trying new fields to dive into to go along with the incredible Scrapbooking Industry. Well I have taken another leap into albums. The acrylic one that is. Oh yes and I am loving it. I am introducing at a gathering in a little over a week. But I think you will all agree it is worth waiting for. I have played with so many different ideas and I think I have hit the right one. Many times while playing with the acrylic I thought, OK this can go on line now. But I knew I wanted it to be different and have that great Brambleberry Lane touch of style. I like to think I have a good eye for this sort of thing. I try to put out there many different products, for many different tastes. So I hope you will all enjoy this line of happiness that is CRYSTAL CLEAR!

Many new products coming this week as well. I am torn between the outside and in. I found myself creating stickers on the lap to outside the other day. I just love the spring.

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!!!!

No comments: