Thursday, May 15, 2008

I AM OFF TO BE THE ADULT I LONG TO BE



YES, this is me realizing that a few times a year that others can look at you and not address you as Morgans mom, Mrs. M, Pat's wife, Dallas's owner. No, this weekend I can be introduced as AmyLynn, the owner and creator of Brambleberry Lane. I can hand out my card, without interruption from husband or child. I can have a conversation from start to finish with people who have no idea that I have given birth 4 times. Don't get me wrong, I could not get up every morning or rest my head at night with out the 5 of them(plus Dallas). But it is nice, as a woman, to have your own identity and make your own mark. I know that some day I will have a empty nest but I think one of the most important things in life is balance. Happiness for your family and happiness for you. I love Brambleberry Lane. It has made my life take a turn of pride in what I do and it is spilling over. I eat better. I exercise more. And my brain is happy in the morning because it knows it gets to get up and create something fabulous for you. Yes, there is something to be said for all of the incredible things you get from family life. But there is also something to be said for living a full life too!




So Julie(my best friend, and God Mother to Logan) are you ready to go away and have some fun? 4 hours in a car will be so grand and I couldn't think of a better person to go with. So we are going to have some fun and I will check in with all of you as soon as I can. And I will check in with some new products as well!




CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: