Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A NEW TOY FOR THE STUDIO


Have you ever run into something unexpected? Then you realize it can help shape your vision even more. I found this great punch and it landed in my hands Tuesday. It makes my already wonderful stickers look like seals. As you all know from previous posts, I have fallen in love with creating this sticker line. I can't get enough and it looks like you all can't either. Now, I am not going to use this on every set. And if you see a set you like and you would like it solid round or seal edge just let me know in a convo. I can change pretty much anything that is my own creation.

Next up is the embellishment race. I love to see all of the great embellishments laid out in front of me all done. But I need more time in the day. I have so many new ideas that I can't get them all done. Oh, yes the flow of ideas is BIG! So stop back often.

Brambleberry Lanes Design Team is coming together nicely. I have some great gals that love to make beautiful creations. In the next couple of months everything should be in place for a weekly design team member creation post. These are busy ladies with many thoughts and ideas they would like to share with you as well.

Check out whats new and remember.....

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: