Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Butterflies Are Coming North...I Wish!

Well hello world! Yes I wish I was waking up to these lovely little guys flying all around my head, but, I don't think that is going to happen any time soon. So for now, my latest creation can hang on the wall to remind me that all of this snow will someday be gone and will be replaced by lovely, lovely insects and leaves. No I am not a big bug lover. Being the mother of 3 boys, there has been many a bug shoved in my face with the phrase that follows..."see what I caught mom"! No, I don't want to see, but I can't tell them that.
This next lovely Marie is one of many that will be gracing the halls of Winterberry Cottage over the next few days. I have a bunch of new prints I have added this week and these three are a part of that release!
These last two I like because they have pink in them with brown and off white. This is one of my favorite color combinations!
So let me know what you think and remember....
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!
AMYLYNN

No comments: