Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I HAVN'T MADE A ATC/ACEO IN A WHILE SO TODAY LOOKS LIKE A GOOD DAY!



Hi all! I just wanted to drop in for a quick little post. Had some great SASSAFRAS paper on my work area and it gave me a idea. I had just gotten some of the greatest little graphics from The Graphics Fairy and I wanted to use these little girls. Hey snow birds(that is code for mom and dad) don't they look like Wendy and me? Well I think they do. So I layered them up and a new ATC is born for my rounder. The Sassafras papers come with these great edges and you can use them in so many ways. I inked up all of these pieces and away the glue went to make this collage of fun in a 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 setting.


OK world, it is time for me to go meet my big sister for breakfast. Life goes so fast when someone asks you to meet for breakfast(or ice cream Sundas) you should ALWAYS say yes!





CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: