Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ANOTHER NEW KIT IS GRACING THE PAGES OF BRAMBLEBERRY LANE












This is the Mother's Day Kit that is the easiest kit for you. Everything you see comes in the kit and let me tell you I had a ball putting this one together because it screams "GIRLY"! Since my Morgan won't let me dress her in cute little outfits anymore now that she is 16, I will have to dress scrapbooks instead. You can truly make this for any occasion but I was thinking of the perfect Mother's Day gift myself. So wonderful for your mom( as long as she makes it back north before Mother's Day and stops picking up every antique the South doesn't have tied down). Or for your mother in law. Fill it with those darling little baby faces and she will be blown away. And it is so quick to do. I traced the teapots from the papers one night while watching TV. Then yesterday morning I stood here creating and was done in no time. Plus I didn't come any where near using all of the products in the kit and bonus there is a set of stamps as well in there. So lets get to it everyone, you will have fun, lots left over and make a mother happy. What could be better then that?


And don't forget to check out my youtube channel to see the video of my version of the kit!



CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: