Monday, March 8, 2010

WONDERFUL NEW STICKERS HAVE MADE THERE HANDMADE STICKY BACKS TO THE LANE!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42247356

I totally love a vintage look or distressed look to anything around me. And these hit that right on the head. They are this great kind of mustard background with lines going across the face of them. I just love them for a new Spring pick. In fact these papers from Basic Grey where ones I saw on line and didn't order from them. Then I saw them at a store and in the middle of the isle proclaim..."these would make great stickers"! Know one knew what I was talking about so I took my purchases to the counter and left. I should stick to ordering papers straight from the manufacturer in the comfort of my studio where no one can here me!



http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=42247436

This next set which is also Basic Grey paper, is bold, pretty and a real eye catcher. This set is the combination of a couple of different papers but they really flow well together. How pretty they would be a a Princess Invite, or page to remember the day with!
Well let me know what you all think. I love to hear from you, and remember....
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: