Thursday, February 11, 2010

WHOOOO LOVES YOU LIKE I DO CARD

Well Noah is home sick today so I finally got this cute little owl finished. I love owls but I didn't have a big enough one for this 6 x 6 card so I made my own from this and that. This was so easy. For instance, the feet, beak and ears are all made from a heart punch. The red scalloped area behind the main part of the body was made from two oval scalloped punches. The eyes are just various size layered punches and all edged with ink pad. For the white ruffle ares along bottom, that is a piece of crate paper(streamers) taped with double side tape and folded back and forth. The little frame stands out with foam dots and I think it all goes together pretty well.

So what do you think? I think you could change from these beautiful Cosmo Cricket papers to any other color line to make this card fit for so many occasions. Just change the wording and you are all set. A little layered paper can go a long way!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

1 comment:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Oh my goodness!! So cute!!!!!!