Tuesday, February 16, 2010

NEW FLY RIGHT IN KIT IS ALMOST READY TO GO!

Oh my, when I ran into this set of paper while ordering a few weeks ago I totally fell in love. The colors are so wonderful and can be used in so many ways. Here is a sneak peek at my next kit set coming out this week. I started the cover of my kit using this great little combo of items from the kit. I love have dimension on the fronts of my mini albums. The lolly made with the antique book pages really gives the dimension that I am looking for. I still can't decide between the words family or home on mine. It will happen here soon.

Above is the paper set that you will get in the kit with tons of goodies to create your own quick, easy and fabulous mini kit. Stay tuned for the video as well as the kit being posted on my sites!
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: