Friday, February 19, 2010

OH HOW I LOVE DELIVERY MEN...JUST DON'T TELL MY HUSBAND



Everyone including Dallas gets excited when the deliveries arrive!

We have all been waiting for the Glimmer Mist to arrive!

I don't mean I love them like they are hot. I mean they bring me boxes of stuff that I order to create and make fun things with. Come on people, get you mind out of the gutter. Any who, such deliveries have arrived today. UPS, or Brown brought me this great big box of love today from 7 Gypsies. I have been waiting for a lot of this stuff to put in my two new kits. That's right kids not just one but TWO new kits chalked full of tons of mini-book fun. Once it is all unpacked I will get it up on my site as well as a video on my you tube channel for you to all see what comes in the kit.
Alright, I need to get this box unpacked and the new kits stuffed with goodies!
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

1 comment:

Robin said...

i must admit..I did think it was the uniforms or something...LOL...but I hear ya..I love getting my boxes of sTuFf..so much fun..and inspirational..have a ball..! Im checking out your site..!