Sunday, March 15, 2009





I have been on a creating craze. I am adding a bunch of new products this week. I love creating as you all know but there are times when I just can't stop myself and there is tons of new stuff flowing. I added these about a week ago and the layered flower is one of my favorites. First of all they are a great inexpensive embellishment for you to add to your stash of creativity. They measure about 2"'s so they are perfect for the front of a card or maybe a GREAT gift tag. This set is a mixture of reds, greys, yellows and white. And of course, pink for good measure.




This next set is the perfect combo of greens, pinks, cream, a wonderful neutral grey and some great glitter. I love the basic soft browns that are a great outline yet are not to over the top dark. And as always when you mix these beautiful Amy Butler papers with a great crystal brad they come together to create a fabulous little flower.



So what is next? Well stay tuned all this week for the daily launch of new products created by ME for Brambleberry Lane!



CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: