Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LEPRECHAUNS ARE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



See I told you Leprechauns are real!


Being a part of a large Irish family, some of us are luckier then others to have are own built in LEPRECHAUN. Yup, that is my baby boy and he fits the day to a tee. The red hair and the fair skin makes him a shoe in for Leprechaun of the Year. You can't really see the beautiful blue eyes in the picture but I think they hail from my Polish roots. The cornbeef is already in the pot and the dinner will melt in the mouths of this family of 6 later on. I hope you all have a great St. Patricks Day!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!






1 comment:

Little Bug Moments said...

Thanks for coming to visit my blog. I love to scrapbook and can't wait for some quieter time this evening to browse your blog.