Monday, March 30, 2009

What Are You Working On?

It seems like I am never done. I always have something else to do. For this I am so lucky. I see so many people that just hang up life at a early age. They go through the motions like that is good enough. Not said the blond(freshly highlighted) girl! The list is never ending and always expanding. What is on your list? I start mine with family of course. They are the circle I swirl around all day long. To help get more energy for this I am starting a big exercise mission. I am approaching 40. Yes, there is still a year and a half to go. But I want to take this trip in style. I have finally let go of the dance in the back of my head of having just one more baby. Not that I was planning on it mom. I just think when you have a large family it just seems to be the natural thing to do. Unfortunately for me, I am not a good pregnant person. Things go a bit wrong and my health always comes into question on that 9 month journey. I am always totally blessed with beautiful healthy babies, but 4 is the limit. So it is time for the next step. The step where they all join me on my journey to change and my next 40 years. I see all of these people that say life starts at 40...I am jump starting that today.

I have been tearing my house apart as of late. Adding furniture and taking things away. Cleaning House so to speak. Moving and re purposing and all that goes along with it. It has been a mess just trying to accomplish all of this but it is coming together. Mirrors and pictures are being hung and moved and hung somewhere else. New wall adornments have been entering our home with the fear of commitment to a picture that is simply hanging on the wall falling to the wayside. Next is outside the house. Our yard is only 2 years old so things really have not started growing in a big way yet. This is OK but I need to add more. Plus all of my Brambleberry Lane stuff has been making its way all into my office/studio. Somehow things find there way around the house as I go through my day. I try to involve Noah in what ever I am doing so if he is in one room so am I.

So what does all of this mean? It means that as with spring, I new awakening is happening for me as well. A sort of total life change. The kind that will take a enormous amount of work, dedication and yes COFFEE. I am taking a journey to change many things about myself and I feel like that little train...I THINK I CAN! So stay tuned, maybe with these changes will come some more creative ideas and products that will be fun to play with and create with!

I don't think I showed you guys these cute little boy stickers. Check them out over at my shop!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: